The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, operating system, Internet service provider, time and date, location, and information sent to the website through the contact form.
Cookies identify users. They allow adapting the content of the website to their needs. By saving users’ preferences, cookies enable the appropriate adjustment of advertisements and messages.
On our website, we use the following cookies:
– “Necessary” cookies that enable the use of services available on the website, i.e., authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication;
– Cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect fraud in the authentication within the website;
– “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website is used;
– “Functional” cookies enabling saving the settings selected by users and personalizing user’s interface in terms of language or region, font size, website appearance, etc.;
– “Advertising” cookies enabling to tailor advertising content to users’ interests.
Users may any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing settings in their web browser. The cookies management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
General Data Protection Regulation
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of the European Parliament and Council of the European Union Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and free movement of such data as well as repealing Directive 96/46/WE, we would like to inform you about the rules for processing your personal data.
The following rules apply from 2 February 2021:
- The Administrator of your personal data is ACC Chemicals, based in Stara Iwiczna.
- The Administrator processes your personal data in compliance with the applicable law, contracts concluded with you, or on the basis of your consent.
- Your personal data are processed when:
– processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
– processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator.
- The recipients of your personal data may be public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities or other entities that, on the basis of appropriate entrustment agreements, process personal data collected by the Administrator.
- Your personal data will be kept for a period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 3, and after its expiry for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights: the right to access personal data, the right to correct data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete, the right to request the deletion of personal data, the right to request the restriction of personal data processing, the right to object to personal data processing.
- If the personal data processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the processing’s compliance, which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal. The consent is voluntary.
- In the event of becoming aware of the unlawful processing of personal data, you have the right to complain to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- Your personal data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation.